THE MAIN PRINCIPLES OF PERSONAL DATA MANAGEMENT AND PROTECTION
1. The office employees must follow the principles of personal data management and protection while performing their duties and managing personal data.
2. Personal data is collected only according to the order set by law regulations, by receiving it directly from data subject, officially inquiring the subjects, who are qualified to manage and provide it, about the necessary information and connecting, on the grounds of agreements and law regulations, to the databases, registers and information systems storing particular data.
3. Personal data is preserved only for the period that is necessary for the purposes of data management. When personal data is no longer needed for the purposes of its management, it is destroyed, except for the data, which, according to the circumstances set by law, must be transferred to state archives.
4. ARGame guarantees that all the necessary information for the data subject is presented in a clear and apprehensive way.
5. According to the circumstances and order set by law regulations, ARGame can provide the personal data, which it manages, to the third party.
6. Personal data protection from accidental or illegal data corruption, change, display, and from any other illegal management is guaranteed by performing proper organizational and technical means.
PERSONAL DATA MANAGEMENT
1. Personal data is managed and provided to corresponding institutions according to personal data legal protection law of the Republic of Cyprus and other laws and regulations of the Republic of Cyprus.
2. Data manager collects and uses data subject's personal data, which he presents using Data manager services, according to the order and for the purposes set by these Regulations.
3. Data subject agrees, by using the services of Data manager, for the given data to be managed for the indicated purposes of data collection and usage.
4. ARGame manages and stores personal data for the purpose of making and performing agreements with clients for paying, spending electronic money, virtual currencies, BTC, BITCOIN, tokens, buyout and/or other provision of related services and for the purposes of client identification and direct marketing.
5. ARGame manages this data subject's personal data: name, surname, national identification number, date of birth, place of residence (address), telephone number, email address, ID (passport) number, date and place of release, name of workplace, numbers of bank account, IP address, virtual currencies wallets data, payment cards' information (expiration date, PIN number, CVV code, cards' numbers, card type).
6. If data subject's personal data is changed or if there are inaccuracies of the data, these data subjects must notify ARGame in written form immediately. Authorized employees of ARGame immediately update and/or correct the data in the corresponding databases. All the provisions of these Regulations apply to the management of the changed personal data.
7. Data provision for data recipients. Authorized employees of ARGame can provide the users of payment services and electronic money with data subject's personal data.
8. ARGame has a right to forward user data to 3rd parties to ensure provision of services.
THE RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
1. To know (be informed) about your personal data management.
2. To get acquainted with your personal data and how it is managed.
3. Demand your personal data to be corrected or destroyed. Suspend your personal data management operations when the data is managed without complying with the provisions of the Republic of Estonia personal data legal protection law.
4. The right not to agree with personal data being managed.
5. The right to change your personal data. All the notifications, related with personal data management, are to be sent for the data manager by email [email protected]
1. What personal information do we collect from the people that visit website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, information required for "know your customer" and "anti-money laundering" checks where applicable or other details to help you with your experience.
2. When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
3. How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
4. How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
5. Do we use 'cookies'?
6. Third-party disclosure policy
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Third-party links Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
7. CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations. We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions;
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders;
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service;
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred;
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.